Sanasis Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free forum : Have you ever wondered what it would be like to fight like a Ninja Assassin? Well now you can! Join Sanasis Academy and fight other students and other forces! YOU could be a ninja!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO SANASIS!

Amiko's Placement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amiko Ikolosquia

Amiko Ikolosquia

Amiko's Placement Empty
PostSubject: Amiko's Placement   Amiko's Placement I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:42 pm

Amiko opened the door of the Alpha Ninja's office, not before knocking twice. She gave a quick smile, and sat down.

"Hello, I am Amiko Ikolosquia- if you don't already know- and I am here to be sorted..."
Back to top Go down
Akaya Haruka

Akaya Haruka

Amiko's Placement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amiko's Placement   Amiko's Placement I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:44 pm

Keegan spun around in the Head Alpha chair and pulled a Ninja Star out of her sleeve. She swiftly threw it and it lodged it self in the small part of the chair that Amiko didn't block

"Hello child." She smirked "My name's Keegan and I'm in charge of the placings when the Alpha's gone. So tell me 'Amiko', who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Amiko Ikolosquia

Amiko Ikolosquia

Amiko's Placement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amiko's Placement   Amiko's Placement I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:54 am

Amiko, unfazed, said "I'm quite confident in my own skin, and I- as odd as it sounds- love myself. I'm talented in the arts and get along with almost everybody."
Back to top Go down
Akaya Haruka

Akaya Haruka

Amiko's Placement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amiko's Placement   Amiko's Placement I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:55 am

"I need more than that, hun." Smirked Keegan
Back to top Go down
Amiko Ikolosquia

Amiko Ikolosquia

Amiko's Placement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amiko's Placement   Amiko's Placement I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:58 am

Amiko thought for a second, and said "I'm brave. I'm not afraid to step out of the box, be myself, and be yelled at in the process. I'm stubborn." She smirked slightly, "If you've met my twin- Akira- we're complete opposites."
Back to top Go down
Akaya Haruka

Akaya Haruka

Amiko's Placement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amiko's Placement   Amiko's Placement I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:03 am

"You seem like a Tygrys or a Kogut to me." Keegan explained "But, if I put you in those houses, your not going to amount to anything in life. Now tell me, who are you really?"
Back to top Go down
Amiko Ikolosquia

Amiko Ikolosquia

Amiko's Placement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amiko's Placement   Amiko's Placement I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:07 am

"Well..." Amiko didn't know what to say, "I like bright things, things that stand out. I said I dyed some of my hair pink just for fun, but in truth, it is my favourite colour of all time. I'm simple and straight to the point- I haven't lied in the slightest so far."

She paused, slightly confused by the question.

"I'm bold. I don't like the stupid emotion thing where people get all shy and hide things- I get things over and done with and that's that."
Back to top Go down
Akaya Haruka

Akaya Haruka

Amiko's Placement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amiko's Placement   Amiko's Placement I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:13 am

"Okay then, Amiko, I will give you 3 choices, the first one, Kogut. Brave ninjas come from that house, but also lazy ones at that. The second, Caine, which would bring out your bold and bright personality. And the third, Maiale, which is a combination of the two." Keegan said "Now choose wisely"
Back to top Go down
Amiko Ikolosquia

Amiko Ikolosquia

Amiko's Placement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amiko's Placement   Amiko's Placement I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:16 am

"I think... Maiale." Amiko said, slowly, processing each word.
Back to top Go down
Akaya Haruka

Akaya Haruka

Amiko's Placement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amiko's Placement   Amiko's Placement I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:20 am

"Very well then." Keegan said "Maiale it is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amiko's Placement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amiko's Placement   Amiko's Placement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amiko's Placement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanasis Academy :: Academy and Grounds :: Alpha Ninja's Office-
Jump to: