Sanasis Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free forum : Have you ever wondered what it would be like to fight like a Ninja Assassin? Well now you can! Join Sanasis Academy and fight other students and other forces! YOU could be a ninja!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO SANASIS!

Katie's Placement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katie Marigold

Katie's Placement Empty
PostSubject: Katie's Placement   Katie's Placement I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:45 pm

Katie knocked anxiously on the door to the Alpha Ninja's office.

'Where will I be put...?' she thought as the doop opened.
Back to top Go down
Haikaito Sakura
Admin
Admin
Haikaito Sakura

Katie's Placement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katie's Placement   Katie's Placement I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:57 pm

She lifted her hand toward the door and it opened.
"Hello, your here to be sorted right? Come, sit down. Tell me about yourself, where do you think you belong?" She said as she motioned the girl in.
Back to top Go down
Katie Marigold

Katie's Placement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katie's Placement   Katie's Placement I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:13 pm

Katie sat down and hesitated.

"I don't know what house I will be in. I have a sort of multiple personalities issue, you see? I could get put in one group one day and another group the next day. Overall, though, I'm quiet, intelligent- though I hate to complient myself- and I am very empathetic. I understand others, and animals tend to like me."

She frowned. What she was saying made her sound like a better person than she was. "I actually don't know what I should say when describing myself... If I was to say everything, I would go on forever."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Katie's Placement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katie's Placement   Katie's Placement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katie's Placement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanasis Academy :: Academy and Grounds :: Alpha Ninja's Office-
Jump to: