Sanasis Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free forum : Have you ever wondered what it would be like to fight like a Ninja Assassin? Well now you can! Join Sanasis Academy and fight other students and other forces! YOU could be a ninja!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO SANASIS!

Revela's placement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Revela Taylor

Revela Taylor

Revela's placement Empty
PostSubject: Revela's placement   Revela's placement I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:44 am

"Ummmm." Rev couldn't think of anything to say. "I think I'm here to be sorted or placed or something." She looked at the person in front of her. 'So...."
Back to top Go down
Haikaito Sakura
Admin
Admin
Haikaito Sakura

Revela's placement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revela's placement   Revela's placement I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:05 am

"Yes, this is the place to be placed. I am your Alpha Ninja Haikaito Sakura, now tell me about yourself, and where you think you belong." Haikaito smiled and motioned for the girl to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Revela Taylor

Revela Taylor

Revela's placement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revela's placement   Revela's placement I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:15 am

"Ummm, let's see." The girl replied. She had ginger red hair, and it looked as if her head was on fire. "I love to make jokes, I'm cunning, I can make crafty escapes, I'm very physically fit... I'm smart and logical, and I really love to draw." She smiled. "I don't know where I belong."
Back to top Go down
Haikaito Sakura
Admin
Admin
Haikaito Sakura

Revela's placement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revela's placement   Revela's placement I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:21 am

"Are you resourceful, ambitious, sneaky, or truthful,?" The Alpha said a puzzled look on her face.
She's Diverse this one, but she sounds like a Królik, but we'll see...
Back to top Go down
Revela Taylor

Revela Taylor

Revela's placement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revela's placement   Revela's placement I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:27 am

"I would say that I am kinda sneaky." She grinned and continued. "I can creep up on some people and they don't even realise it and then..." she paused dramatically. "BOOM! Down on the ground."
Back to top Go down
Haikaito Sakura
Admin
Admin
Haikaito Sakura

Revela's placement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revela's placement   Revela's placement I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:38 am

"You may be sneaky, but I think you my student are a Krolik." Haikaito smiled.
Back to top Go down
Revela Taylor

Revela Taylor

Revela's placement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revela's placement   Revela's placement I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:44 am

"I'll be a sneaky Krollik then!" Revela grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Revela's placement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revela's placement   Revela's placement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revela's placement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanasis Academy :: Academy and Grounds :: Alpha Ninja's Office-
Jump to: