Sanasis Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free forum : Have you ever wondered what it would be like to fight like a Ninja Assassin? Well now you can! Join Sanasis Academy and fight other students and other forces! YOU could be a ninja!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO SANASIS!

Kai's Placement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai Daggar

Kai Daggar

Kai's Placement  Empty
PostSubject: Kai's Placement    Kai's Placement  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:13 am

Kai walked into the Alpha Ninja's office and sat down in the large chair.
"Here to be placed." She smirked
Back to top Go down
Haikaito Sakura
Admin
Admin
Haikaito Sakura

Kai's Placement  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Placement    Kai's Placement  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:26 am

"And you will be." The Alpha smirked back.
I like this girl...
"So tell me, what are you like, and where Miss Daggar do you think you belong?" She leaned forward and rested her chin in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Kai Daggar

Kai Daggar

Kai's Placement  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Placement    Kai's Placement  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:06 am

"I think I belong in Lohikäärme. I am truthful, cunning, and rather independent. But if I need to I will be a leader." Kai said as she sat back in the chair.
Back to top Go down
Haikaito Sakura
Admin
Admin
Haikaito Sakura

Kai's Placement  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Placement    Kai's Placement  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:10 am

Yes Lohikäärme, but first...
"It says here that you stabbed a man at the age of 6. Is this true? And if you don't mind telling me why, and how?" Haikaito said poking the file on the girl.
Back to top Go down
Kai Daggar

Kai Daggar

Kai's Placement  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Placement    Kai's Placement  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:15 am

"Yes, I did. I did it because he tried to kidnap me, because of who I am. I didn't thrash, and when he loosened his grip I flicked out a throwing knife out of my sleeve and stabbed him, in the crook of his elbow, he fell to the ground and I called my parents." Kai said in a hushed, calm, voice.
Back to top Go down
Haikaito Sakura
Admin
Admin
Haikaito Sakura

Kai's Placement  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Placement    Kai's Placement  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:17 am

"Interesting, Lohikäärme. Now go get ready for diner. " The Alpha smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kai's Placement  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Placement    Kai's Placement  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kai's Placement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanasis Academy :: Academy and Grounds :: Alpha Ninja's Office-
Jump to: