Sanasis Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free forum : Have you ever wondered what it would be like to fight like a Ninja Assassin? Well now you can! Join Sanasis Academy and fight other students and other forces! YOU could be a ninja!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO SANASIS!

Miku's Sorting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miku Sakura

Miku Sakura

Miku's Sorting Empty
PostSubject: Miku's Sorting   Miku's Sorting I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:37 pm

Miku walked into her older sister's office. Yes, the head of the school was Miku's older sister.

"Hello sissy I'm here to get sorted." She said with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Haikaito Sakura
Admin
Admin
Haikaito Sakura

Miku's Sorting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miku's Sorting   Miku's Sorting I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:22 am

"I was wondering when you'd get here. So tell me about yourself, and where do you think you belong?" Haikaito smirked and held her sisters gaze.
Back to top Go down
Miku Sakura

Miku Sakura

Miku's Sorting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miku's Sorting   Miku's Sorting I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:38 am

Miku sat and thought for a while.

"I'm cunning, sly, you already know that I'm very intelligent and strong-willed. What else do you need to know sissy."
Back to top Go down
Haikaito Sakura
Admin
Admin
Haikaito Sakura

Miku's Sorting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miku's Sorting   Miku's Sorting I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:09 am

"Well yes I do know, but I want to know what you think of yourself sister. Are you a hardworker? Are you insightful? And where do you think you think you belong?" The Alpha questioned her sister.
Zmija or Ochlase.
Back to top Go down
Miku Sakura

Miku Sakura

Miku's Sorting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miku's Sorting   Miku's Sorting I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:36 am

Miku rolled her eyes.

"Ok sissy I believe I belong in either Zimja or Tygrus. Zimja because I'm very sly and intelligent. Tygrus because I'm very sarcastic. But the thing is do any of those house have the trait cunning in them." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Haikaito Sakura
Admin
Admin
Haikaito Sakura

Miku's Sorting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miku's Sorting   Miku's Sorting I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:41 am

"Actually yes, one does have the trait cunning, but are you truthful, do you like to work by yourself, and sometimes with friends, or do you always like to work with friends. And I'll ask this again, are you insightful?" Haikaito asked rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Miku Sakura

Miku Sakura

Miku's Sorting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miku's Sorting   Miku's Sorting I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:05 am

Miku stared at her sister.

"You know I'm never truthful sometimes I can be but most of the time I'm not. I like to work by myself and not with others most of them aren't worth my time. Insightful hmm sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Haikaito Sakura
Admin
Admin
Haikaito Sakura

Miku's Sorting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miku's Sorting   Miku's Sorting I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:18 am

"You my sister, are a Zmija." Haikaito smiled.
Back to top Go down
Miku Sakura

Miku Sakura

Miku's Sorting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miku's Sorting   Miku's Sorting I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:20 am

"Thanks sissy don't be shocked when you get a report about me bye."Miku said smirking then walked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Miku's Sorting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miku's Sorting   Miku's Sorting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miku's Sorting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanasis Academy :: Academy and Grounds :: Alpha Ninja's Office-
Jump to: