Sanasis Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free forum : Have you ever wondered what it would be like to fight like a Ninja Assassin? Well now you can! Join Sanasis Academy and fight other students and other forces! YOU could be a ninja!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO SANASIS!

Avis's Placing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avis Silver

Avis Silver

Avis's Placing  Empty
PostSubject: Avis's Placing    Avis's Placing  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:30 pm

Avis laughed happily, then quickly composed herself. She was one of the first accepted in Janin Academy, and it thrilled her very much.
"Good Evening, is anyone here?'" She knocked on the door to the Alpha Ninja's office.
Back to top Go down
http://waroftheelements.forumotion.com/
Haikaito Sakura
Admin
Admin
Haikaito Sakura

Avis's Placing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avis's Placing    Avis's Placing  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:24 am

"Yes, come in, sit down, and tell me about yourself and where do you think you belong." Haikaito smiled and straightened her desk.
Back to top Go down
Avis Silver

Avis Silver

Avis's Placing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avis's Placing    Avis's Placing  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:07 am

"Well," She sat down. "I do believve I am a Rat, but you are to decide what I really am. I am very, very ambitious- one of my best qualities if I do say so myself. I am extremely smart, and also energetic."
Back to top Go down
http://waroftheelements.forumotion.com/
Haikaito Sakura
Admin
Admin
Haikaito Sakura

Avis's Placing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avis's Placing    Avis's Placing  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:52 pm

"Sobolan. I think you'll fit in well there." Haikaito smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Avis's Placing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avis's Placing    Avis's Placing  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avis's Placing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanasis Academy :: Academy and Grounds :: Alpha Ninja's Office-
Jump to: