Sanasis Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free forum : Have you ever wondered what it would be like to fight like a Ninja Assassin? Well now you can! Join Sanasis Academy and fight other students and other forces! YOU could be a ninja!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO SANASIS!

Avis Loves Shooting Things!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avis Silver

Avis Silver

Avis Loves Shooting Things! Empty
PostSubject: Avis Loves Shooting Things!   Avis Loves Shooting Things! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:39 pm

Avis strode into the arena, alone. Her bow was slung over her shoulder and she had double the arrows she had had last time in her quiver.

"HEY! Anyone up for losing a shooting contest?!" She laughed loudly. She was definitely the handiest with a recurve bow around here.
Back to top Go down
http://waroftheelements.forumotion.com/
Amiko Ikolosquia

Amiko Ikolosquia

PostSubject: Re: Avis Loves Shooting Things!   Avis Loves Shooting Things! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:16 pm

"Fine by me!" Amiko grinned widely.

She had a bow in her hand and a few arrows in the other. She had only used them once, and that time had proved successful enough.
Back to top Go down
Avis Silver

Avis Silver

PostSubject: Re: Avis Loves Shooting Things!   Avis Loves Shooting Things! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:52 pm

"Amiko!" Avis grinned. Amiko was good with a bow too.
"What kind of contest should we hold?" She grinned.
Back to top Go down
http://waroftheelements.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avis Loves Shooting Things!   Avis Loves Shooting Things! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avis Loves Shooting Things!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanasis Academy :: Academy and Grounds :: Arena :: Archery-
Jump to: